- safety of buying viagra on line
- buy viagra online at
- viagra online stores
- apos sildenafil citrate viagra generic cheap
- cialis tadalafil 4 pack overnight
- real viagra discount
UMS offers water submetering solutions regardless of the plumbing type in your building. If your building has a central boiler for hot water usage, our "Point of Use" water submetering solution would fit your needs. If there is a hot water heater in each unit, our standard 3/4" meter solution is ideal for your needs. Both solutions are outlined below.
UMS also offers:
- Full turnkey meter install for single/dual and Point of Use systems.
- Self install options - UMS preps and supplies only the equipment to lower your overall costs.
- Leak Detection for metered properties. Never worry about a high bill surprise again.
- Full service meter maintenance and repair services.
Developed specifically for “stacked riser” plumbing configurations, the Point of Use (POU) solution consists of two primary components: the i-meter™ and the Meter Interface Card (MIC). The i-meter™ is installed at each point of use for each appliance in a multi-family unit to reliably and accurately measure water consumption. The system is fully compatible with all wireless meter reading systems.
Click here for a sample 3/4" meter specification
We also offer a number of solutions using standard 3/4" meters where a unit may have either one cold feed or both a hot and cold water feed.